Monday, December 30, 2013

Just Updates #2: Flown

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ljimg/mymw3gr.jpg


Well unfortunately I don’t have good news, or any updates on my projects yet. My beautiful wife went into the ER Saturday after three days of nausea and vomiting and was them flown out of our local hospital to the one in Reno, Nevada. Thankfully I was able to fly with her! We are still here, trying to sort things out. It is all related to her previous history. Her liver is now malfunctioning and they are having a hard time putting a finger on it. As of this morning, another surgery was likely. I will keep you all posted as you as you are all so much like family!


The hilo was taken so we flew fixed wing! I flew up front with the pilot.



(I have no idea why it’s turning this photo! It’s frustrating!)


Any, Thanks for reading,


More to follow…


Nate




Source: LumberJocks.com



Just Updates #2: Flown

No comments:

Post a Comment