Saturday, December 28, 2013

SEASONS GREETINGS #2: WOODBURNINGS

http://lumberjocks.com/assets/pictures/members/211655-50x50.jpg


WELL if it hadn’t been for my burnings a lot of my family would not of gotten any Christmas from me. It made me feel good to give them and they all Loved what they got. Some of them asked if I was for sure I wanted to give certain ones to them. well it would of made a little money, but what the hey, I can always burn another one of that type. I missed two of them, but that will be made real easy corrected. so This Christmas came off was a real good holiday. I always wanted it to be the more I can give the better, OK sometimes I wish for a little more of receiving but it pans out to my good.

For the last three weeks I haven’t been able to get out to my shop. If it gets below 30 than I can’t get lout there. and I have COME DOWN WITH THIS BUG THAT IT GOING AROUND TWICE, SO WHEN IT WARMS UP A LITTLE I’ll BE ABLE TO GO OUT AND GET BACK TO WORK.

sorry about the capitol letters my fingers are bigger than the keys and I tend to hit the cap button to often.




Source: LumberJocks.com



SEASONS GREETINGS #2: WOODBURNINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment