Saturday, June 7, 2014

Moving #1: .............Just keep moving...........

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lumberjocks.com/n6t6wmx.jpg


http://youtu.be/WRtHGQ63XjY


Sue and I are moving. Ten years here and we need a change. Found a place in the middle of the country (no traffic past the front door), sheep in the fields on either side but only ten minutes walk from the centre of town. It’s also only three miles from where we are now. I’ve left my old workshop post up for now to remind me of where I came from. This is first thing thing this morning


at the old place




Seen here, with it’s stand and 110v transformer in the back of the car.



I’m doing this, as we are the house move, in a number of small trips. Here’s the new place



As you can see it’s got a double garage, something of a luxury in our crowded islands. Whilst the landlord has left a few things in there I have much more space to play with.





So far I’ve done six trips. The workbench seems to be the only prblem. Just too big for the car. It may have to wait until Saturday week when we move all the big household stuff and finally move into the new place or I take it apart. The whole workshop move is taking longer than I expected too. Need to spend some more time tomorrow. I anticipate some time in setting up at the other end but as I’ve a weeks holiday in early July this shouldn’t present a problem. As long as Sue doesn’t find me more in the series of ‘little jobs’ to do about the house.


Be seeing you.




Source: LumberJocks.com



Moving #1: .............Just keep moving...........

No comments:

Post a Comment