Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Final Project Progress #13: Gunrack Completion 5-28-14

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lumberjocks.com/n6aguey.jpg





Yeah! Woooooo! I am finally 100% completed with my gun rack and ready to take it home. I am more than pleased with the outcome and am proud of all the hard work and dedication that I poured into this project. A special thanks to Mr. Santucci for all the help and supplying the wood, I couldn’t have done it without him. Also I’d like to thank Mr. Richard Knox for caring so much about my project and always being there to help when it wasn’t needed. ( he’s also a navy seal). My newly acquired masterpiece will look great beside my taxidermized 9 point. Today I am a proudly graduated lumberjock and hopefully will still be above ground to post some more projects for next year!




Source: LumberJocks.com



Final Project Progress #13: Gunrack Completion 5-28-14

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog! This post gives a better idea. Thanks for the useful information. I hope you will share some more content. Please keep sharing!
    House Renovations in Dulwich

    ReplyDelete