Saturday, May 31, 2014

The building of a basement workshop. #5: "A Poor Man's Workshop", well it fits.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lumberjocks.com/n6fwtlo.jpg


As I am working on this workshop, I have given it a new name. A Poor Man’s Workshop.


Okay, I admit it. I think I am in the running for the biggest cheapskate award, but you have to work with what you have. Right?


Here are some workbenches I made out of free countertops/cabinets and wood I bought off of Craigslist.



I have a total of about $25 in both workbenches.


I just scored another free countertop for another workbench I plan on building this week.


After I make the last workbench, I am going to start moving in the tools. :)




Source: LumberJocks.com



The building of a basement workshop. #5: "A Poor Man's Workshop", well it fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment