Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Kids in the Shop! #9: 11 Months in the Shop Together- May

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lumberjocks.com/n69etcd.jpg


Ok, somehow I lost a month almost 2. I have not been around here much but I promise I have been in the shop and so has my daughter. This month she has been hard at work in the shop as she got herself orders for a total of 8 pens. She is working on a the 5 for one order now.



As I have said before she is getting better each time she steps up. My goal is for her to surpass me in the future :)


She also has a possible client that would like to buy pens from her to sell at a local farm stand. This is going to take some skill on both of our parts to get them done before the end of the summer.


Besides the pens we did some work in April and constructed a very quick mini-raised bed planter box for her to set up a fairy garden in. She has been coming up with ideas for the garden and making some of them on her own out of craft sticks and her scrap wood bin. I will have to get a picture of the garden soon. She is now helping a neighbor build her garden.


Sorry for the lack of pics, I promise I will more next month. Hope you all stay safe in the shop and get to share some of that time with someone.


CtL




Source: LumberJocks.com



Kids in the Shop! #9: 11 Months in the Shop Together- May

No comments:

Post a Comment