Friday, January 31, 2014

so much for a monthly entry

http://lumberjocks.com/images/no-buddy-icon.gif


well now, I was going to post monthly entries about what’s up with me.
I’m not doing too well am I? ;)
Much of nothing has happened, a lot. then all of a sudden everything happens all at once! eh? what’ up with that?
I have 4 projects to talk about. need more photo’s.
let’s all see if I can do it ;)
and some commissions from (of all places) the local needlepoint supply shop.
And I started working at this place called NEXT Fab. It is a “membership” workshop; full woodshop, machine shop, 3d printers, laser cutters, the works. lets see what happens.
www.nextfabstudio.com


next up! ?
“Medieval” blanket chest
game table chair chest! the turducken of furniture!
homemade finger planes.. really you can make them yourself!
My christmas present! Gramercy tools turning saw Kit


let’s get focussed!
Karl
Kai
or
Dusty




Source: LumberJocks.com



so much for a monthly entry

No comments:

Post a Comment