Friday, January 31, 2014

wood tick tools #11: Logo stamps

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ljimg/n0amb8f.jpg


I just received my new logo stamps and thought that I would share them with you all. They are made by Columbia marking tools or CMT right here in Michigan. These are really nice high quality stamps, the tips are hardened but the striking end is not so they don’t shatter when struck with a hammer. They where roughly $100.00 each.


I ordered 2 different sizes. here they are as I received them, they where coated in wax to protect them.


Each stamp is marked with what they are.

Great detail on these stamps.

First strike in some aluminum.

Some of my tools stamped before they will be black oxide coated.

The detail is pretty good with these stamps I think.

These would also be great for knife makers. They work really well, just make sure they are flat before you wack em with a hammer, you get one shot. Too hard to try and line them up for another hit if you are not flat. Ask me how I know this, lol.




Source: LumberJocks.com



wood tick tools #11: Logo stamps

No comments:

Post a Comment