Thursday, February 27, 2014

Final Project Progress #3: Final Project Progress #4 2-27-14

http://lumberjocks.com/assets/pictures/members/464642-50x50.jpg


Finally after a long 2 weeks of working on the pitching mound, I was finally able to start my final project, the gun rack. I already had my wood carved for cutting, so I went ahead and pre-drilled some holes in order to make my life easier on the band saw. After doing a rough cut on the band saw, I was able to have the edges completely sanded and smooth in 2 days. All went well, but for my second piece I will do a closer cut with the band saw to make sanding easier. I hope to accomplish a lot next week and hopefully get at least half way done.




Source: LumberJocks.com



Final Project Progress #3: Final Project Progress #4 2-27-14

No comments:

Post a Comment