Sunday, April 27, 2014

A nice day in the shop.... Not

http://lumberjocks.com/assets/pictures/members/472243-50x50.jpg


Got up to the Bberry buzzing at me. Read message saw it wasn’t super urgent…fall back asleep. Hour and a bit later get up, quick breakfast get ready for church. On the way to my vehicle I flip the shop heat on so it’ll be a nice working temp when I get back. BBerry buzzes again… Okay I’ll just pop in for an hour and still make it to church.


Well it is now almost 6 hours later with no end in sight. At least me and mine aren’t in the way and I really feel for the folks whom have been displaced by the flooding….come to think about it i am glad I am here and able to help and have just re-thunk my whining about being called in. I will get to go home tonight but there are a whole bunch of folks that won’t be.


A quick prayer fo my colleagues tonight and for the folks in the area . Okay a little perspective and now back to it.




Source: LumberJocks.com



A nice day in the shop.... Not

No comments:

Post a Comment