Sunday, March 30, 2014

VICA or Skills USA

http://lumberjocks.com/assets/pictures/members/118316-50x50.jpg


I just today stumbled over some of my VICA items while cleaning up. I attended a Vocational school (CCVTS) for 4 years in highschool and then went back to complete a different program and was a proud member of VICA (now Skills USA). I competed in both state and was lucky enough to go to nationals during my tech year. I participated for about 10 years in helping to organize and run the NJ state competitions. VICA taught me a lot about leadership, presenting and organizing and I use those skills on regular basis in my day job and in my craft fair business. I am very thankful for those years.


I am curious how many LJ are VICA, Skills USA Alumni or active members. Look forward to hearing from you if you are.


CtL




Source: LumberJocks.com



VICA or Skills USA

1 comment:


  1. The article you have shared here is great. I read your post with carefully, the points you mentioned can be very helpful. It is nice seeing your wonderful post. Get for more information Deck builder and pergola builder

    ReplyDelete