Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lee and Shelley's Wet Bar #2: Phase I - Milling the Hard Maple

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lumberjocks.com/n39c8vp.jpg


I used hard maple for the face frames, drawer fronts, doors and drawers.
It all started like this


I used a track saw to rip a clean edge on every board. That worked great. I also ran them across the jointer at some point during the milling.


Looks a lot better after a few passes through the planer


And a few passes through the drum sander. Then I cut the face frame pieces.




Ready to start building the face frames and rough cut the remaining pieces for the rails and stiles for the drawer fronts and doors.
More pics coming soon.




Source: LumberJocks.com



Lee and Shelley's Wet Bar #2: Phase I - Milling the Hard Maple

No comments:

Post a Comment