Saturday, March 29, 2014

Under pressure times two, a reely big issue...

http://lumberjocks.com/assets/pictures/members/274345-50x50.jpg


Yeah pun intended…


I have 2 concurrent compressed air system projects going on. After having some fits with my impact wrench, and my compressor just barely not making the required CFM @ pressure of the impact, I decided to try o to figure out how to get more CFM out of the end of the hose. So I am trying to get a working tandem compressor rig going. I really don’t have the space, or budget right now for a big 60 or so gallon 220V compressor even though I would LOVE to have one. So I figured this would do the trick. Hopefully I am right.


At the same time, i am also adding a Harbor Freight self retracting 50′ hose reel. I know HF hoses aren’t well regarded, but I figure in a hobby workshop, not out in the elements constantly pressurized and soaked in petrochemicals, they should last a while, when they go bad I will simply replace with Goodyear hoses…


Anyway, like always, my blogger entry is available for your perusal…


http://daves-workshop.blogspot.com/2014/03/under-pressure-times-twoa-reely-big.html




Source: LumberJocks.com



Under pressure times two, a reely big issue...

No comments:

Post a Comment