Sunday, March 30, 2014

finally retired after 45 years into the hardwood style furniture

http://lumberjocks.com/images/no-buddy-icon.gif


I`ve sold my shop last summer for the second time in my life. Both of them were over 5000sq.f. with over 10 employees. As I,`m getting older , I “m retiring for good but I will keep active in my new 700sf shop I`m putting in place. Most of my equipments are in place and I wish to start operating within a month. I`m a tradesman but also a teacher. I`ve build hundreds of houses as a general contractor to keep my mens at work all year round.
My first lang. is french and hope you will excuse a few linguistic errors. By the way, h`ve got a 3hp shaper with lots of knives and a 3 rollers feeder on te 600v to get rid of. It is a Hipoint 1 inch and a quarter shaft with variables speeds and inclining shaft. The price demanded is 850$ firm. and includes every thing. You also can change the motor for a 220v if you wish.
Wish to share with you people but also have fun and make new friends.


Michou




Source: LumberJocks.com



finally retired after 45 years into the hardwood style furniture

No comments:

Post a Comment