Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cove Jig for the Table Saw

http://lumberjocks.com/assets/pictures/members/418438-50x50.jpg


I recently posted a picture frame project that I built for charity, and I included a photo of the cove jig that I used to create the profile on the frame. Since I got some questions about the jig, I decided to shoot a quick video that covers the jig in more detail. Honestly, Marc “The Wood Whisperer” Spagnuolo has an excellent video that covers the basics on these jigs, and it’s where I got the design from.


In my video, I just go through my jig and how I use it. I find that this is one jig that I really like using. I get great results from it every time. I also included some tips on how I would improve the design to make setup quite a bit easier. Hope you enjoy!





Source: LumberJocks.com



Cove Jig for the Table Saw

No comments:

Post a Comment