Sunday, March 30, 2014

Wall Hung Tool Cabinet #4: Fitting out the Interior #2

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lumberjocks.com/n39331s.jpg


The cabinet is on the wall and hasn’t fallen off . It’s time to finish the door interiors and install them. I made racks for the chisels and found that by moving the interior door even with the edge of the box I had room for a rack to hang mallets.




I then laid out my squares on the interior door and made hangers for them and installed the door.




Before I can hang the door boxes I need to do something about storage for the #12 1/2 scraper. It won’t fit on the conventional slanted till. I was bothered by all the wasted space behind the plane till when I was installing it. Then the light came on I could build a garage for the scraper. Out came the plane till and start cutting, while the till was out I also made a rack for the chisel mallets and mounted that next to the planes.



It works. Now I can hang a door and start fitting out the second door.





It has been overnight and everything is still on the wall. We will try and finish the second door today.




Source: LumberJocks.com



Wall Hung Tool Cabinet #4: Fitting out the Interior #2

No comments:

Post a Comment